Minimally Invasive Surgery and General Gynaecology
Dr Dilgir has spent two additional years training in minimally invasive surgery and is an advanced laparoscopic surgeon. She is able to perform complex hysterectomies, remove endometriosis, remove fibroids and treat ovarian cysts via key hole surgery. She is a skilled hysteroscopic surgeon and is able to surgically treat uterine polyps, adhesions and fibroids. Being a woman, she understands it can be embarrassing to visit a gynaecologist and ensures you feel comfortable during your consultation, treatment and follow-up with her.
Gynaecological problems you might see Dr Dilgir for include –
- Problems with your periods whether it be heavy, absent or painful periods
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain (acute or chronic)
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Vulvovaginal disorders (spasm, pain or itchiness in the vagina and vulva)
- Abnormal cervical screen (previously known as a pap smear)
- Risk reduction surgery (if you are at high risk for gynaecological cancers)
Interested in finding out more and booking an appointment? Contact Dr. Dilgir today and see how she can help you flourish.
Follow us on our socials for updates!